A website is a necessity for today’s business. Without one, a business is no longer taken seriously. You can have a website, a blog, or both. Most successful businesses have a blog built into their company website. A blog is simply a website that you update often, mainly by writing a short article, or by posting a photo or a video.
Cost and time it takes to build a website varies greatly with desired functionality, selection of a designer, and how clear you are about what you want. As with all marketing projects, websites are so much easier to create if you have done some thinking and planning.
The following areas need to be addressed in order to get the most of any website:
- Goals for your website: Why do you have it? To sell products directly? To sign people up for an event? To give information about a specific topic and create high traffic in order to profit from display of advertisement?
- Components that will be included: What do you want your website visitors to be able to do? Play videos? Sign up for a newsletter? See your Twitter posts and become followers? Get paid access to member-only area?
- Call to action: This is something that a lot of business owners don’t think about. If you want your visitors to do something on your site – tell them to do it! With the possibility of leaving with just a click of the mouse, all of us need a clear reminder of what we came to this website to do.
- Content: This is the text, images, and videos on your website. Do you have a paragraph or two written about what your company does? If you struggle with writing, make a short video or hire a professional copywriter.
If you are not sure where to start – download my free Website Launch Checklist. After you have answered all questions, creating your website will be a piece of cake!
MAGEE DESIGN WEBSITE PACKAGES:
Business Website $350
- About us page
- Contact us page
- Product or service listing page
- Links to your social media
- Photo and video gallery (up to five different galleries)
- Email list signup box
- Custom banner, your logo, and custom look
- Manual on how to maintain and update your website
- Testimonials or Quotations slideshow
One Page Mini Site $150
- Homepage with custom banner and your logo
- List of your products or services
- Contact form
- 1-2 photos or videos
- Links to your social media
Online store with shopping cart $900
- Includes setup of Prestashop or Opencart shopping cart on your website.
- Custom look
- Linking with your social media accounts
- Product and/or ad slideshow
- Up to 100 products in unlimited categories
- Inventory management
- Sales, specials and coupon management
- This shopping cart uses your PayPal account for credit card processing so you don’t need to purchase your own SSL Certificate.
- Manual on how to operate your shop
- Product photography is additional at $10/product. Does not include models.
Here are some examples of larger websites I have done for business owners recently.
The pricing for the below websites varies from $350 to $900, and it all depends on the scope and complexity.